Website Privacy Notice
The Paul Ramsay Foundation Limited (ABN 32 623 132 472) is committed to protecting the privacy of personal information and complying with applicable obligations under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This Website Privacy Notice applies to websites under the control of the Paul Ramsay Foundation (Website).
Who is collecting the information?
Phone: (02) 8582 4001
How is the information collected?
Personal information will be collected:
- When you sign up to receive email newsletters from us;
- When you communicate with us through our Website or register for an account on our Website;
- When you participate in surveys, panels, or research;
- When you register for and participate in our events, programs, activities, or initiatives;
- When you request information or assistance;
- When you participate with social media accounts of the Paul Ramsay Foundation;
- When you provide user-generated content on any part of the Website that permits it; and
- In conjunction with any other place on the Website or activity of the Paul Ramsay Foundation where you volunteer personal information.
Our online forms ask for a limited amount of personal information for contact purposes, such as an email address or telephone number. You have the choice of whether or not to provide additional personal information.
Website and digital information
In general, you can browse our Website without submitting your personal information to us.
We collect metadata relating to website usage, including by using cookies, for the purpose of improving our communications activities. The types of information collected include your server address, domain name or IP address, the date, time and duration of the visit, the pages accessed, and documents downloaded, and other information.
When you interact with a Paul Ramsay Foundation page or account on a social media platform, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or YouTube, or when you use your social media account or credentials to log in to our Website, we may also collect the personal information that you make available to us on that page or through that account, including your account ID or “handle.”
We use Google Analytics on our website to collect information regarding how people use our site, including the types of web information described above. Google Analytics uses both first person and third-party cookies to record standard internet traffic information and the information is used by us to understand how people use our website.
We may also use other analytics services to understand how visitors reach our websites, including from social media platforms and email newsletters, usage patterns on our websites, and visitors’ social media profiles.