INTRODUCING 262 LIVERPOOL STREET
A place to arrive curious and leave inspired.
262 Liverpool Street is a new place in Darlinghurst for people and organisations with a social purpose at the heart of what they do. Led by the Paul Ramsay Foundation, 262 Liverpool Street has been restored, reimagined and reinvented.
In repurposing this important heritage building as a contemporary meeting place, the vision was to create a place where people from all walks of life can come together and feel at home – a place for connection in the Darlinghurst neighbourhood for generations to come.
Established on Gadigal land, this place has been part of Country for thousands of years. Central to the Foundation’s vision for 262 Liverpool Street is our commitment to recognising, respecting and celebrating Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander knowledge and culture.
Learn more in our virtual tour
Key features of 262 Liverpool Street include:
- Adaptive reuse showcasing design excellence – with a focus on contemporary Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander art and design
- Ground floor social enterprise café and shared spaces for community use
- Incubator and office spaces for lease and collaboration with social enterprise community
- Data-informed approach supporting partnerships, including with academic and research institutions
- Onsite parking plus bike storage and lockers for those walking, running or riding to work
- Green rooftop garden to support onsite workforce and contribute to local amenity.
The Foundation greatly appreciates the patience and understanding of our neighbours during the construction phase. We very much look forward to welcoming you to 262 Liverpool Street and expressing our gratitude in person when we open our doors in November 2021.
The Foundation is looking forward to welcoming the community and our partners with community events and drop-in information sessions, walkarounds and other opportunities.
We understand there will be great interest in the development and want to ensure you are kept up to date. If you would like to leave us any feedback about the new precinct, please feel free to fill in the below form and we will get back to you. You can also choose to sign up for regular updates.